Lightly smoked farm omelette
- Chic! Fondue – Lightly smoked)
- 8 eggs (2 eggs per person)
- 60 mL (4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 250 mL (1 cup) diced ham
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) chopped chives
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- In a bowl, beat the eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sauté vegetables in oil. Set aside.
- Pour in egg mixture. Cook for two (2) to three (3) minutes.
- When the bottom is almost cooked, add the raw fondue and the vegetables.
- Fold omelette in half and complete cooking in the oven.
- Sprinkle with chives.
Simply decadent! Enjoy your omelette!
*For a spicier version, add Tabasco to the egg mixture.
Here comes a fondue that shatters expectations! Its daringly different smoked taste will delight fondue lovers and win over anyone still undecided. Chic! fumée cheese fondue is made with local cheeses from Abbaye de Saint-Benoît-du-Lac in the Eastern Townships, among other cheesemakers, and perfectly balanced for fantastic flavour.