Back to recipes
Mac & Chic
Ah, mac and cheese—so creamy, so flavourful! It’s a go to crowd pleaser for a reason. We’ve made our very own 1001 Fondues version: the Mac & Chic! Chic, of course, because Chic! Fondue is the star of the show.
- Chic! Fondue (flavour of your choice)
- 430 ml (1 3/4 cup) cooked macaroni
- 1 green onion, chopped (to taste)
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) whole-grain mustard (to taste)
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh breadcrumbs
- Paprika (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare the Chic! Fondue according to the instructions on the package.
- Put the cooked macaroni into an oven dish. Add the cheese fondue, chopped green onion and mustard, and mix until macaroni is well coated.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until macaroni is hot
- For the final touch, sprinkle on some paprika.
Mac & Chic is always there for you, whether your evening is chic or casual!
*For an even cheesier version, top with some sharp cheddar or another cheese of your choice before baking.
Easily find our fondues!