- Chic! Fumée cheese fondue
- Cauliflower, whole head
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) turmeric (to taste)
- 5 ml (1 tsp) curry powder (to taste)
- 5 ml (1 tsp) paprika (to taste)
- Tabasco sauce (several drops or to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat your barbecue grill to high, but leave one area turned off for indirect cooking.
- In a bowl, mix oil, turmeric, curry powder and several drops of tabasco sauce.
- Rub the marinade into the cauliflower. Add salt and pepper.
- Wrap the cauliflower in aluminum foil
- Grill the cauliflower via indirect high heat for approximately 30 minutes. (In the oven: bake at 375°F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.)
- Prepare the Chic! Fumée cheese fondue according to the instructions on the package.
- Put the cooked cauliflower on a plate and top with fondue.
*If the cauliflower isn’t tender enough, cook for 10 to 15 more minutes.
A perfect summer recipe. Plus, it’s so easy that you can even make it on a camping trip.
Easily find our fondues!