- Diable Vert fondue
- 8 slices of bread
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) roasted red peppers
- 60 g thin-sliced prosciutto (15 g per sandwich)
- 10 ml (2 tsp) softened butter or olive oil
- Arugula (to taste)
For a vegetarian option, do not use prosciutto.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, sauté the peppers for 1 to 2 minutes in a small amount of olive oil or butter. Set aside.
- Spread both sides of each slice of bread with uncooked Diable Vert fondue. In the pan, grill both sides of the bread for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the peppers, prosciutto and arugula (in that order).
- Grill the sandwiches in the frying pan over medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
Well, what do you think? Ready to give into the temptation of our version 2.0? Crispy golden-brown bread, a centre full of succulent flavours and gooey cheese fondue… what could be better than that?
Easily find our fondues!