Back to recipes
Scrambled eggs with Triplette de Tadoussac fondue
Scrambled eggs are a must-have for breakfasts and brunches. Cheesy scrambled eggs? Even better. Now, imagine them with cheese fondue—yum!
- Triplette de Tadoussac fondue
- 6 eggs
- 375 ml (1/2 cup) fresh or frozen vegetables (onions, peppers, mushrooms, etc.)
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 5 ml (1 tsp) olive oil
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to beat eggs with milk and black pepper. Set aside.
- Prepare the fondue according to the instructions on the package.
- Put a small amount of oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and sauté the vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
- Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and reduce heat to low. When the eggs start to solidify, gently detach them from the sides and bottom of the pan to make large soft lumps.
- Cook until the eggs have thickened and there is no more visible liquid, but be careful not to overcook and dry out the eggs.
- Pour the fondue over the eggs.
So easy, and oh, so tasty!
Easily find our fondues!