- Chic! Fondue hot pot broth
- Dépareillée cheese fondue
- 4 naan flatbreads
- 225 g (1/2 lb.) of hot pot meat (already cooked in your fondue broth)
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 7.5 ml (1/2 tbsp) cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix the cornstarch with a little cold water.
- Pour your leftover fondue broth into a pot or pan. Stir in the cornstarch mixture and bring to a boil, whisking, until it has the consistency of a sauce. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Put the naan on a baking sheet.
- Spread the uncooked Dépareillée cheese fondue over the naan, and add your desired amount of the fondue broth sauce. Top with hot pot meat and vegetables.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
No more wondering how to do something different with your hot pot leftovers! This recipe will have you hungry for seconds.
*You can also use homemade pizza dough. You’ll want a 450 g (1 lb.) ball of dough.
** If you want, you can top the pizzas with your favourite grated cheese. Pop the pizzas back into the oven and brown the cheese under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes.