Back to recipes
Totally Fondue vegetable casserole
Cheese and veggies are a match made in heaven. Your tastebuds will be in heaven, too, with the combo of flavours and textures in this delicious recipe for vegetable casserole made with Chic! au vin cheese fondue.
- Chic! au vin cheese fondue
- 500 ml (2 cups) small broccoli florets
- 500 ml (2 cups) small cauliflower florets
- 500 ml (2 cups) spinach leaves
- 500 ml (2 cups) asparagus, blanched and cut into short pieces
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) olive oil
- Fresh herbs to taste (thyme, rosemary, parsley)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cook the broccoli and cauliflower florets, ideally by steaming them or blanching them in a pot of salted boiling water. Adjust cooking time as necessary so they stay crunchy.
- In a frying pan on medium-high heat, sauté the garlic in oil until it starts to change colour.
- Prepare the Chic! au vin cheese fondue in accordance with the instructions on the package.
- Put the vegetables into a casserole dish, and pour the cheese fondue over them.
- Add your favourite herbs and a splash of olive oil, plus salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake the casserole on the top oven rack for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is easy to adapt to your taste—you can substitute your favourite vegetables or whatever you’ve got on hand. Simple and oh, so tasty!
* You can also add some grated cheese (whatever type you like) before baking.
Easily find our fondues!